You may (or may not) have noticed I haven’t posted in a while, but the reality is that I have over a hundred ready to publish posts. So, why haven’t I posted them? The answer is pretty simple: I wanted to better understand what I write about and how I can be more focused. It turns out that I really write about several things:
- Business management theories, which is probably just trash.
- Rants about how other people improperly write and design software, which is probably hilarious to some people, but otherwise trash.
- Stories. So many short stories. This is gold. Some of it is just really good like I reread some of it lately and whaaaooh.
- A few expat adventures. That’s also probably trash and I don’t like making fun of cultures and little things; even if it is rather funny.
- The occasional bit of software knowledge that I always post immediately.
So, that leaves me at one thing: writing stories and a lot of them.
I haven’t restarted this blog in a long time (almost 3 years!), and it’s not clear if I’ll keep WordPress and the content. I’ll probably keep the content, simply because I refer to some posts occasionally when I forget how to do something (like getting my ssh key off my yubikey). I just really like writing in Github Flavored Markdown…
Until next time,